Applying to Florida youth challenge academyAdmissions
Step 1 - Review Our Requirements
- You must Volunteer for the program
- 16-18 years old
(must be 16 by the first day and cannot turn 19 before the start of the program)
- Legal resident of the United State and of Florida
- Students at-risk of dropping out of high school or credit deficient
- Students free from any serious involvement with the law
(free of felony charges and no pending court proceedings)
- Be 23 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Florida and citizen of the United States, or legal resident.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the Cadet
- Be same gender as the Cadet
- Cannot be Parent, Stepparent or Sibling
(Mentors can be Uncle/Aunt, Grandfather/Grandmother, or Cousin)
- Not be living in the same household as the Cadet
Step 2 - Submit a quick Pre-Qualification form
*You will need to have a Google Email account to fill out our online form. If you have any issues please contact us and we can take your information over the phone!
Click below to begin
Call For Inquiry
(866) 276 – 9304
Submit the Pre-qualification Form
We will reach out and go over your submission, and provide you with the details on how to fill out Our Application.
After you fill out the Admissions Application and turn in our required documents. You will then be scheduled for a required Orientation and Interview.
Order Form for Yearbook, Backpacks and More!
Get In Touch
Location: 5629 State Road 16 West | Building 3800
Starke, FL 32091
Telephone: 904.414.FYCA (3922)
School Hours: M-F: 8am - 6pm